How to Visit Lexington in the Age of COVID
The health and safety of our community is our top focus. This page relays information so you can best protect yourself when traveling to Lexington, Kentucky.
If you travel to Lexington, please follow these guidelines to protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings, including on public transportation and in transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
- Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet apart (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your household.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
For the most up-to-date information on the state of Kentucky’s response to COVID-19
For the most up-to-date information on Lexington, Kentucky’s response to COVID-19