West Sixth Brewing Company
Part of the burgeoning Jefferson Street Corridor, West Sixth Brewing founders have remodeled Lexington's old Rainbo Bread factory and are now creating craft beers. The taproom features several rotating fresh brews and the beer garden makes for a great place to chat and try out a pint or flight. Tours are offered of the facility and production system.
The Barrel Room is a private space at West Sixth Brewing located between the beer garden and the active brewing facility. The room is finished with clay floor tiles, subway tiles from the original Rainbo Bread Factory, reclaimed wood accents, floor to ceiling barrels with a clear view of the original brew system. The space seats 50-60 and lends a warm, relaxed feel and is great for parties and business meetings alike.
- Operation Hours: Open seven days a week. Tours of the brewing operations are offered on Wednesdays at 6 p.m. and Saturdays at 2 p.m. Special Brewer's Tours are also offered.
- Length of Tour: 1 hours
- Guided Tours:
- Take a Virtual Tour: Xplorit
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
- Meeting Rooms: 1
- Max Breakout Rooms: 1
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 60
- Largest general Session: 60
- Total Sq Footage of largest room: 1500
- Total Sq Footage of Meeting Space: 1500
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive