UK Singletary Center for the Arts
This handsome brick and glass structure serves as a bridge between the University and the community and hosts a variety of arts performances. The Center houses the University of Kentucky Art Museum, a concert hall, recital hall and a reception room.
Available as a special event facility, the Concert Hall holds 1,500 while the Recital Hall has a capacity for up to 386 people. The President's Room has a standing capacity of 125, 100 for lecture seating, and 50 classroom style. (Not available for weddings.)
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
- Max Breakout Rooms: 3
- Largest general Session: 1500
- Accessibility: Yes
- Visual Aids for Guests: No
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: Yes
- Accessibility Details: Reinforced headsets for hearing impaired patrons are available at coat check in the main lobby. Handicapped seating available. Wheelchairs available at coat check.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Accessible Tours: N/A
- Accessible Transportation: N/A
- Accessible Restrooms: Yes
- Website Information: Link
- Theater Capacity 1500
- Number of Rooms 3
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive