Talon Winery & Vineyards
Stroll through lush vineyards and visit the tasting room and gift shop located in an original 18th century farmhouse. Tours feature an inside view of the processing area, the tanks, Kentucky oak-barrels and a state-of-the-art bottling system. Talon Winery sits on 300 acres of rolling Bluegrass farmland. Talon Winery sits on 300 acres of rolling Bluegrass farmland and can be rented for special events. Take advantage of an intimate tasting room or the whole 300 acres. Talon Winery is a versatile setting for special events from 20 people and up. Utilize the 2nd floor or the whole farmhouse, the covered pavilion (seats 60), the grounds or the barn (seats up to 200).
- Operation Hours: Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Friday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Sunday: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Length of Tour: 1 Hour
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Gift Shop:
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
Info for Tour Leaders
- Coach Parking:
- Accessibility: Yes
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: Yes
- Accessibility Details: The tasting room, the Monarch Pavilion, and the CaBarnet Barn are all wheelchair accessible, with ramp entrances and paved parking lots and paths/sidewalks.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Contact for Accessible Guests: 859-971-9797
- Accessible Public Restrooms: Yes
- Theater Capacity 200
- Banquet Capacity 200
- Number of Rooms 5
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive