Raven Run Nature Sanctuary
Raven Run is a 734-acre nature sanctuary on the outskirts of Lexington dedicated to protecting the natural beauty of the Kentucky River Palisades. Over 10 miles of hiking trails provide access to streams, meadows, and woodlands characteristic of the Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. With a striking overlook of the winding Kentucky River, Raven Run is a must-do for all outdoor enthusiasts!
- Operation Hours: Trails Open Daily May - September: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Nature Center is currently closed.
- Length of Tour: 1 - 3 Hours
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
- Accessibility: Limited
- Accessibility Details: Freedom Trail (1/2 mile paved trail) is accessible from visitors center Not all trails are accessible.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Accessible Tours: N/A
- Accessible Transportation: N/A
- Accessible Public Restrooms: Yes
- Booking URL: Link
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive