Pam Miller Downtown Arts Center
Managed by Parks and Recreation, this building encompasses a cafe, an art gallery and offices as well as performance and rehearsal spaces.
There is a 250 seat contemporary "Black Box" theater with flexible seating and state-of-the-art lighting and sound that is perfect for special events.
- Operation Hours: Open Tuesday through Thursday noon to 5 p.m., Friday and Saturday noon to 8 p.m., Closed Sunday and Monday.
- Length of Tour: Varies
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
- Year Opened: 2002
- Meeting Rooms: 3
- Max Breakout Rooms: 5
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 180
- Largest general Session: 250
- Total Sq Footage of largest room: 2808
- Total Sq Footage of Meeting Space: 5145
- Accessibility: Yes
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive