Pam Miller Downtown Arts Center
The Pam Miller Downtown Arts Center is an entertainment center located in the heart of downtown. The center offers high-quality theater, dance, music, visual, and new media arts. Home to the Black Box Theater, a city and community gallery, rehearsal space and meeting space, and Alfalfa's Restaurant.
- Operation Hours: Wednesday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Length of Tour: Varies
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
- Year Opened: 2002
- Accessibility: Yes
- Visual Aids for Guests: Yes
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: No
- Accessibility Details: For guests who use a wheelchair and have preferred seating, please call the Box Office before arrival. There is designated handicapped seating. All three gallery spaces are completely accessible and do not require prior notice. Pam Miller Downtown Arts Center has the ability to move adults or children with sound and light sensitivities to a separate space where they can listen to the performance in the Black Box Theatre in a separate room where the lights can be dimmed and the sound turned down to a more comfortable level.
- Accessible Tours: Yes
- Accessible Transportation: N/A
- Contact for Accessible Guests: 859.425.2550
- Accessible Public Restrooms: Yes
- Largest Room 2808
- Total Sq. Ft. 5145
- Theater Capacity 250
- Banquet Capacity 180
- Number of Rooms 5
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive