Located in a former 1911 Louisville and Nashville Railroad passenger station, this museum exhibits antique model trains, antique toys and railroad memorabilia. The gift shop sells gauge trains and accessories as well as train-related items.
- Operation Hours: Wednesday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Length of Tour: 30 minutes
- Guided Tours:
- Gift Shop:
- Mileage/Direction from Lexington: 12 miles west of Lexington
- Price Range $-$$$$: $
- Accessibility: Yes
- Accessibility Details: Museum is completely wheelchair accessible.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Accessible Public Restrooms: Yes
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive