Lovers Leap Vineyards and Winery
High on a bluff overlooking the winding Kentucky River, this is a family owned farm with 30 acres of vineyards. The rolling hills based with limestone provide vital minerals and nutrients to the soil similar to those found in the Bordeaux region of France. Enjoy tastings or buy by the glass or bottle in the large, inviting lounge or on the wrap-around deck with uninhibited views of the vineyards and farm features.
Lovers Leap Vineyards and Winery is a stunning setting for a wedding or special event. A new, fully enclosed 4,000 square foot pavilion serves as the main event facility, and can accommodate up to 250 people. Outside caterers are welcome.
- Operation Hours: Open Tuesday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Winter Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Length of Tour: 1 hour
- Guided Tours:
- Gift Shop:
- Mileage/Direction from Lexington: 33 miles west of Lexington
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
- Max Breakout Rooms: 5
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 200
- Largest general Session: 250
- Total Sq Footage of largest room: 4000
- Total Sq Footage of Meeting Space: 5000
- Accessibility: Limited
- Largest Room 4000
- Total Sq. Ft. 5000
- Theater Capacity 250
- Banquet Capacity 200
- Number of Rooms 5
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive