Lexington Opera House
This lovingly restored Lexington landmark is home stage for the 'Broadway Live' series and many local arts groups. Built in 1886, the theatre house seats about 1,000 and includes two balconies including ornate gilded box seating on the sides.
- Take a Virtual Tour: Xplorit
- Price Range $-$$$$: $$$$
Info for Tour Leaders
- Group Rate:
- Max Breakout Rooms: 4
- Largest general Session: 1000
- Accessibility: Yes
- Visual Aids for Guests: Yes
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: Yes
- Accessibility Details: Wheelchair accessible seating available for those who have limited mobility as well as those who are blind, deaf, visually impaired, or hard-of-hearing. No ramps available on second and third floors of seating.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Accessible Tours: Yes
- Accessible Transportation: N/A
- Contact for Accessible Guests: 859-233-3535
- Accessible Restrooms: Yes on Level 1
- Website Information: Link
- Theater Capacity 1000
- Number of Rooms 4
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive