The Lexington Cemetery is nationally recognized as one of America's most beautiful arboretums and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places for landscape design. It is the final resting place for Henry Clay, General John Hunt Morgan and many other distinguished Kentuckians including more than 500 Confederate and 1,100 Union veterans.
- Operation Hours: Open year-round. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Length of Tour: 1 - 2 Hours
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
Info for Tour Leaders
- Coach Parking:
- Accessibility: Yes
- Visual Aids for Guests: No
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: No
- Accessibility Details: All paths are paved - good for walking and wheelchairs
- Handicapped Parking:
- Accessible Tours: No
- Accessible Transportation: No
- Accessible Restrooms: No public restrooms
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive