Josephine Sculpture Park
The sculpture park creates artist residency and internship programs that enable artists at all levels of their careers to collaborate, build work on site, and interact with park visitors through education and outreach. Visitors experience artwork on exhibition, and get to see and be part of the creation and installation of the work as well. Head out to the park from dawn until dusk to be a part of the artwork!
- Operation Hours: Open Daily: Dawn - dusk
- Length of Tour: 1.5 hours
- Mileage/Direction from Lexington: 27 miles west of Lexington
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
- Accessibility: Yes
- Visual Aids for Guests: Yes
- Accessibility Details: All paths are 5-10 feet wide, mowed grass, and traverse the landscape to be as accessible as possible. Golf carts available. Please call to reserve one or to request any additional accommodations. Guided touch tours of any or all of the exhibits are available upon request as well. Please call prior to visiting
- Contact for Accessible Guests: 502-352-7082
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive