Lexington's historic Greyhound bus station has been carefully restored and is now home to a variety of retail stores, offices, dining, a radio studio, event space, & a public market operated by the NoLi CDC.
- Accessibility: Yes
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Visual Aids for Guests: Yes
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: No
- Accessibility Details: Handicap parking is located in the North Limestone parking lot beside the metal water holder.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Accessible Public Restrooms: Yes
- Website Information: Link
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive