Castle & Key Distillery
Standing on the grounds of the Old Taylor Distillery built in 1887. Featuring a limestone castle, elaborate gazebos and sunken gardens, Castle & Key’s on-site limestone-rich water bubbles up from the ground and fills a key hole-shaped pool under the restored 19th century spring house. The Botanical Trail is open to all guests during operating hours at no charge. The trail showcases a variety of herbs and botanicals used in their gin, along with stunning trees, plants, and flowers. Several outbuildings and garden spaces have been transformed into event spaces for tastings, cocktail parties, weddings and private events.
- Length of Tour: 1-2 hours
- Guided Tours:
- Price Range $-$$$$: $$$$
- Visual Aids for Guests: No
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: No
- Accessibility Details: Some paved paths and includes ramps to lower sections of properties It is preferred that guests request additional help prior to their visit by contacting a Hospitality Team Member at email@example.com or 502-395-9079. Castle & Key Distillery can provide golf cart assistance along with access to a wheelchair.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Accessible Transportation: N/A
- Contact for Accessible Guests: 502-395-9070
- Booking URL: Link
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive