Bluegrass Scenic Railroad and Museum
Enjoy a weekend nostalgic train ride through 11 miles of beautiful Bluegrass horse and tobacco farms, with a stop at a scenic overlook on the Kentucky River. Vintage railroad equipment and memorabilia are on display at the museum. Non-scheduled special excursions can be arranged 30 days in advance.
- Operation Hours: 90 Minute Train Rides: Saturday: 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM
- Length of Tour: 1.5 hours
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Guided Tours:
- Gift Shop:
- Mileage/Direction from Lexington: 18 miles west of Lexington
- Price Range $-$$$$: $$$
Info for Tour Leaders
- Group Rate:
- Coach Parking:
- Accessibility: Yes
- Accessibility Details: Paved path from the paved parking lot to a ramp that leads to our museum and boarding platform. Only coach service is wheelchair accessible for standard size wheelchairs.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Accessible Tours: N/A
- Accessible Transportation: Yes
- Accessible Restrooms: No restrooms on train
- Website Information: Link
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive