As you might expect in the Horse Capital of the World, we have horses! But in Lexington's Bluegrass Region, there are hundreds of exciting things to see and experience.
Here's our Top 10 list to get you started.
- See nearly 50 breeds of horses at the Kentucky Horse Park.
- Try your luck at Keeneland Race Course during a race meet, or tour the grounds year round.
- Meet our four-footed celebrities in their own homes on a Horse Farm Tour.
- Indulge in delightful Dining at one of our world-class, independently owned restaurants.
- Visit four period Historic Homes of the area's most famous citizens.
- Wander through the restored Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, the largest in the world.
- Discover world-class Shopping in the heart of the Bluegrass.
- Celebrate the living history of Kentucky Bourbon at five historic distilleries nearby: The Woodford Reserve Distillery, Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Town Branch Distillery and Wild Turkey. These aren't just "visitor experiences!" These are real working distilleries.
- Explore the scenic beauty of horse farm country with the Bluegrass Country Driving Tour. Call 1-800-845-3959 and we'll mail you our most popular map.
- Enjoy shops, galleries, restaurants and historic sights in historic Downtown Lexington .
For a complete listing of Lexington and Bluegrass Region attractions
Exclusive offers! Click here to register for information and become eligible
to receive a unique