VisitLEX has been the proud recipient of so many Gold Service Awards that we are now a Member of the Meetings and Conventions Hall of Fame. Gold Service awards are given annually to bureaus with the highest level of professionalism and service in the meetings industry. This is a distinguished honor because it means that Lexington customers have recognized our commitment to superior service even after the sale.
Register to receive more information on our award-winning services so we can get started! You can also browse our Convention Services Directory for a listing of Lexington vendors available to meet your needs and a list of unique Special Event Venues.
Meeting Planning Assistance
VisitLEX can shave months off your planning. Our professional Convention Services staff is available to assist you with suggestions for transportation and shuttle arrangements, special events and companion or children's programs, speaker recommendations, ideas for extended vacation opportunities, and more. We can also provide assistance with publicity, including a list of local media contacts.
Market your meeting with VisitLEX promotional materials:
- Eye-catching save-the-date materials
- An attractive tri-fold brochure designed to build attendance at your meeting: click here to see it.
- A PDF marketing tool with hyperlinks to use in email communications.
- A digital version of our colorful Lexington Visitors Planning Guide you can include when communicating with attendees.
- An entertaining Promote Your Lexington Meeting video. Preview it on YouTube. Or, click here if you would like dowload the .mov file.
- Photos of attractions and Lexington's scenic countryside: click here to view available images, and make a request.
Materials for distribution on-site:
- Colorful Lexington Visitors Planning Guide
- Useful maps
- Lexington lapel pins, stickers and conference bags with Lexington logo
- Assistance with name badges and badge preparation
On-site Staffing Assistance
Qualified meetings can take advantage of our experienced, uniformed registration personnel to staff information booths, prepare name badges, assemble registration packets, and register your delegates according to your procedures. Your attendees will start their Lexington experience greeted with the warm Southern Hospitality of some of our local residents.
Let us collect your history and pick-up information for you. We can present this to you upon the conclusion of your meeting and get your evaluation of Lexington as a convention destination. We know you will want to return to Lexington for a future meeting or convention. Our re-booking services make for a one-stop shopping experience!