Woodford Reserve Distillery
Woodford Reserve is the only facility in the state making bourbon using the original Scottish 'pot still' method. This historic distillery has been restored with visitors in mind, and offers exhibits on the history and heritage of bourbon, tours of the facility, lunch on the porch from a Ouita Michel restaurant and a gift shop featuring Kentucky crafts and other premium gift items.
The Distillery is available as a rental facility for business meetings of 10 to 200 people. Options include the Conference Center's 2,000 square foot Creekside Room or the intimate Scale House for smaller retreats. Weather permitting, the terrace is perfect for business receptions, dinners or informal gatherings. (Not available for weddings or social events.)
- Operation Hours: Open year-round. Reservations are suggested and can be made online. Tours on the hour Monday - Saturday starting at 10 a.m. with the last tour at 3 p.m. Open Sundays March through December with tours on the hour at 1, 2 and 3 p.m. Special tours by reservation only: "Corn to Cork" tour at 2:30 pm on Tuesday and Thursdays, or the "National Landmark" tour at 2:30 on Wednesdays. Closed major holidays. Cafe on site.
- Length of Tour: 1 Hour
- Guided Tours:
- Take a Virtual Tour: Xplorit
- Gift Shop:
- Mileage/Direction from Lexington: 22 miles west of Lexington
- Price Range $-$$$$: $$$
- Entree Price Range: Entrees $6 to $12
- Seating Capacity: 150
- Private Dining Capacity: 64
- Group Friendly:
- Meeting Rooms: 4
- Max Breakout Rooms: 3
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 150
- Largest general Session: 150
- Accessibility: Yes
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive