Kentucky's Governor's Mansion
The Kentucky Governor's Mansion is one of few executive residences in the country to open to the public. The residence of Kentucky governors since 1914, you can tour the mansion, learn about its history, and admire its beautiful interior design.
- Operation Hours: Guided Tours: Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM
- Length of Tour: 45 minutes
- Guided Tours:
- Mileage/Direction from Lexington: 26 miles northwest of Lexington
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
Info for Tour Leaders
- Coach Parking:
- Accessibility: Yes
- Accessibility Details: Wheelchair access available. Specially equipped entrances and elevators.
- Handicapped Parking:
- Contact for Accessible Guests: 502-564-3449
- Accessible Restrooms: No public restrooms
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive