Buffalo Trace Distillery
One of America's oldest continuously operating distilleries. Home of the flagship bourbon Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, the distillery is gaining international attention for its older bourbons including the Antique Bourbon Collection. Firehouse Cafe is open for lunch April through October.
The Elmer T. Lee Club House, on the distillery grounds, is a log structure available for meetings and events. The Master Distiller’s Room is suitable for small functions. The Single Oak Room on the upper level of the Visitor Center is available for evening events. These spaces accommodate anywhere from 10 to 350 guests.
- Operation Hours: Tours on the hour. Open year-round Monday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with the last tour at 4 pm. Open Sunday noon to 5:30 p.m. with the last tour at 3 p.m. A variety of specialty tours also available, including the popular evening Ghost Tour.
- Length of Tour: 1.5 hours
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Guided Tours:
- Take a Virtual Tour: Xplorit
- Gift Shop:
- Mileage/Direction from Lexington: 27 miles west of Lexington
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
Info for Tour Leaders
- Group Rate:
- Coach Parking:
- Meeting Rooms: 3
- Max Breakout Rooms: 3
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 150
- Largest general Session: 300
- Total Sq Footage of largest room: 1950
- Total Sq Footage of Meeting Space: 3000
- Accessibility: Yes
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive