Hardworking entrepreneurs have been creating magic with a sour mash of local and organic ingredients of the Bluegrass. Come taste the results: a classic and bold small batch Bourbon from one of the newest craft distilleries. Tours highlight the art of tasting and the history of distilling in Lexington. Reserve tours online.
- Operation Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10 AM -4:00 PM Friday - Saturday: 9 AM - 6:00 PM Sundays: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
- Length of Tour: 45 minutes
- Guided Tours:
- Gift Shop:
- Price Range $-$$$$: $
- Accessibility: Yes
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: No
- Accessibility Details: Tours have accessibility options and they are happy to accommodate any request. All production occurs in two rooms - can be a tight squeeze.
- Accessible Tours: Yes
- Accessible Transportation: N/A
- Contact for Accessible Guests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessible Restrooms: Yes
- Website Information: Link
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive