Hardworking entrepreneurs have been creating magic with a sour mash of local and organic ingredients of the Bluegrass. Come taste the results: a classic and bold small batch Bourbon from one of the newest craft distilleries. Tours highlight the art of tasting and the history of distilling in Lexington. Reserve tours online.
- Operation Hours: Closed Mondays. Tuesday through Thursday 11 am to 5 pm, Fridays and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm and Sundays noon to 5 pm. Reserve tours online.
- Length of Tour: 1 hour
- Guided Tours:
- Gift Shop:
- Price Range $-$$$$: $
- Accessibility: Yes
- Hard of Hearing Guidance: No
- Accessibility Details: Tours have accessibility options and they are happy to accommodate any request. *For hard-of-hearing, guides can wear clear masks for easier lip reading All production occurs in two rooms - can be a tight squeeze.
- Accessible Tours: Yes
- Accessible Transportation: N/A
- Accessible Restrooms: Yes
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive