Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort Park
The salt springs at Blue Licks have attracted prehistoric animals, Indians, pioneers (including Daniel Boone) and 19th-century southerners seeking the rejuvenation of the therapeutic, bubbling waters. Blue Licks is widely known as the site of the last Revolutionary War battle in Kentucky in 1782. Annual re-enactment in August.
This State Park has three rooms available for rental for special events, meetings and banquets. Capacity ranges from 80 to 200 classroom style; 120 to 143 for banquet style.
- Operation Hours: The park is open daily year round. The museum is open seasonally.
- Length of Tour: 1.5 hours
- Self-Guided Tours:
- Gift Shop:
- Mileage/Direction from Lexington: 45 miles northeast of Lexington
- Price Range $-$$$$: Free
- Entree Price Range: Entrees $7 to $14
- Seating Capacity: 475
- Private Dining Capacity: 115
- Group Friendly:
Info for Tour Leaders
- Group Rate:
- Coach Parking:
- Max Breakout Rooms: 3
- Largest Banquet Capacity: 143
- Largest general Session: 143
- Total Sq Footage of largest room: 2130
- Total Sq Footage of Meeting Space: 6030
- Accessibility: Limited
- Largest Room 2130
- Total Sq. Ft. 6030
- Theater Capacity 143
- Banquet Capacity 143
- Number of Rooms 3
In the neighborhood?
Here are a few of the best places to visit within walking distance or a quick drive