Check back soon for 2016 Information!
Location: 4011 Athens-Boonesboro Road, Lexington
Hours: Thursday & Sunday 7:30-10:00pm;Fridays & Saturdays 7:30 -11:30pm
• Entrapment: Entrapment will challenge your senses as you creep along blindly into the dark corners of the unknown. This attraction promises to exploit all your greatest fears if you dare to venture into its depths.
• The Dark Forest: The Willow family and all of its demented relatives have taken up shelter inside the bowels of Dark Forest at Jacobson Park. Willow family has gone to great lengths to make sure that those who enter the Dark Forest will never make that mistake ever again.
• 13 Doors: The clock is always ticking and every minute a new monster will be released from its chamber to find you, chase you and terrify you into begging for mercy as you navigate an industrial prison of rooms, shipping containers, mazes and more! You have 13 doors to open and if you hesitate for even one moment, you have lost that time forever and our creatures will be that much closer to finding you. What lurks behind each door are completely custom scenes of horror topped off by some of the most unique characters your mind has ever witnessed.
Dates: Open Thursday through Sunday during October($14 to $37)
Location: 3898 Haley Road, LexingtonHours: Thursday & Sunday 7:30-10:00pm;Fridays & Saturdays 7:30 -11:30pm
• Haunted Hayride: This tractor drawn terror will take you deep into the dark hills of Fright Nights farm. Sit back and "relax" as there is no walking or running or any type of energy exertion at all other than you screaming for your life and begging the monsters around the hayride for mercy and to allow you to pass with your life.
• Zombie Paintball: Zombie Paintball Hayride gives you the chance to give it back to the monsters by shooting them from head to toe and everywhere else in between with paintballs. The Zombie Paintball Hayride is a custom built hayride trailer with fixed mounted paintball guns on swivels at each seat.
Dates: Open Thursday through Sunday starting September 26 through October ($10 to $25)
Location: 5817 Tates Creek Road, Lexington
Hours: Thursday & Sunday 7:30-10:00pm; Fridays & Saturdays 7:30 -Midnight
• The Nightmare Haunted House: Enter into the dark abyss of hell and be prepared to be scared. You thought some things were only possible in Hollywood...
• Terror on Tates Creek: There are rumors that around October, near the old woods where Ivan (a tortured carnival owner) was nearly killed. There is a like no other- a carnival that sets up to entertain guests- one last time. It's supposed to be the Greatest Show on Earth. You may enjoy yourself so much so that you may never leave.
Dates: Sunday, October 26 (Rain Date: Monday, October 27)
Location: Main Street (Quality Street to Mill Street) in Lexington
Hours: 6:30 pm - Dance Showcase (Courthouse Plaza); 8 pm - Thriller Reenactment
About: Zombies return to haunt downtown Lexington once again! Every year we celebrate Halloween by recreating Michael Jackson's groundbreaking video for "Thriller." The dance will occur repeatedly along the route followed by a Halloween parade. Festivities include a Halloween variety pre-show and an after party at the Fifth Third Pavilion. Participation is open to all willing zombies who attend rehearsals to learn the choreography and parade schematics; however, there is a cutoff date for participation. Simply show up during rehearsal times, which are held throughout the month of October at Mecca Live Studio. For participation instructions and a rehearsal schedule, contact Mecca at email@example.com
Dates: Thursday, October 30 and Friday, October 31
Location: Buffalo Trace Distillery at 113 Great Buffalo Trace in Frankfort
Hours: Starts at 6 pm.
About: The evening will begin with an optional Ghost Tour starting in the Buffalo Trace Distillery Visitor Center. At 7 p.m. guests will be welcomed in the Buffalo Trace Clubhouse as dinner and the antics of the Bluegrass Mystery Theatre actors begin. Guests will try to figure out "who did it" as they enjoy a three course meal. As the event winds down around 9 p.m., guests will vote on who they think the guilty party is and have a chance to win prizes! Admission is $60.
Dates: October 11th, 18th, 25th and 31st
Location: 265 Wright Lane, Georgetown, KY 40324
Hours: First wagon ride leaves at 8:00pm. Last wagon ride leaves at 10:00pm (Gates open at dark, close at 10:00pm on Halloween.)
About: For only $8 per victim, oops, per PERSON...you can take a ride on a wagon into the woods on a beautiful cool howling night deep into the forest. Wear walking shoes.
Dates: October 31st and November 1st ($6 to $8)
Location: 623 Talmage Mayo Road, Harrodsburg, KY 40330
Hours: Starts at approx. 7:30pm.
About: Come the weekend of Halloween, if you dare! Your nightmares come alive. Get lost in the dark with the rustling corn, but stay alert around every corner! Children of the Corn, Jason, Freddy, Saw, Exorcist, and many more just may be waiting!!